I have been working in the field since 3 years, having experience in several different domains like Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Web Application Development, System Design and Architecture and my main focus in on Python Tech Stack.
I started my career as a trainee and am working as a project lead at the moment, learnt too many things in a very short span of time. I have worked on several different projects, both including from the product base of the company as well as providing services to the client.
I can guide you with projects, from easy to hard, if it lies in the Python Tech Stack. There are certain places where guidance is more important than tech stack, like System Design and Architecture, on which I can mentor you on which design and/or architecture suits the best to your needs and why.
Mentoring focus areas
F(x) Data Labs
Information Technology Services
Feb 2019 - Present
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Conduct prior research to properly plan projects.
- Developing a roadmap of implementation of complex projects to plan an incremental release cycle.
- Provide leadership and guidance to teams and take responsibility for the results of teamwork.
- Building and optimizing ML models for highly complex tasks.
- Gain insights on issues with data/models, perform experiments and provide solutions.